Hot Mix Asphalt Storage Systems
Free standing, transportable and mobile, inclined track skip storage systems with capacities from 25 to 320 tonnes
Available in configurations to suit individual customer requirements using up to four silos.
The Parker hot mix storage system allows the contractor flexibility to mix and store hot coated aggregates directly from the asphalt plant mixer without the interruption of lengthy and costly delays when trucks are not available to load, whilst at the same time reducing the waiting time when trucks are in position and loading.
Static And Transportable Hot Storage Systems
Designed to be incorporated as the high capacity load out facility within any batch production asphalt plant, the range incorporates features required for storage efficiency and load out accuracy.
- Modular designed structures allow for easy and quick installation at site.
- Variations of skip size from 1.0 tonne up to 5.0 tonne are available to match the direct mixer batch load out requirement of the asphalt plant.
- Inclined skip tracks are hinged to allow access at the plant mixer for direct vehicle loading.
- “Foul” batch / clean out hoppers are provided for direct loading.
- Structures, storage silos and distribution skip can be provided with optional levels of sheeting, insulation and heating to minimize heat losses and extend storage periods for hot mix products.
- Load cell mounted individual silos can be provided as options to provide additional levels of load out accuracy and when automatic load out of materials is required.
- Galvanised access platforms and walkways are provided for access and maintenance.
|No. Silos||Single Silo||Double Silo||Triple Silo||Quad Silo|
|Storage Capacity (t)||50||80||100||120||160||210||200|
|Silo Configuration (t)||Single Size||50/70||70/90||50/70/90||4x50|
Mobile Hot Storage System
Specifically designed to provide high mobility of equipment and speedy on-site set up, the Parker range of mobile storage systems are ideal for contractors requiring an easily re-locatable storage facility for hot coated asphalt materials. A single road towable unit incorporates the insulated storage silo, skip track, distribution skip and drive winch on one wheel mounted chassis for ease of transportation and re-location of equipment.
- The compact design ensures a minimum restriction to plant layout and site vehicle movement.
- The single unit design ensures fast on site installation and re-location.
- Requirement for pre-prepared foundations is minimized.
- Material load out and skip to silo distribution is integrated with the main plant system and the inclusion of an inverter controlled winch / skip drive system provides an additional operational accuracy.
- An insulated hot storage silo and insulated distribution skip assist in minimising any material temperature loss and ensures an extended storage period for hot mix materials.
- Galvanised access platforms are provided for access and maintenance.