Inclined Vibrating ScreensScreens Available In Stand-alone, Mobile, Tracked or Static units
Parker have been designing and manufacturing vibrating aggregate grading screens for over 50 years and its Rapide range of machines is at the forefront of the need to provide an efficient screen with features ensure good results and effectiveness in the application required.
The final product screening in any aggregate plant is at the heart of the process and an efficient, trouble free machine will provide maximum production of required materials.
Base Screen Units Rapide Screens
The Rapide range has developed from Parker’s vast experience in this field of equipment and includes many key features to benefit the user:
- Robust screen box construction with all major components assembled using reliable “Huck” fastener system.
- Welded cross members and deck frames are stress relieved and machined to ensure accurate assembly.
- Self-aligning spherical roller bearings developed specifically for vibrating screen applications are used with positive grease lubrication and labyrinth protection.
- Single, fully machined eccentric shaft assembly with external eccentric weights to allow variation and adjustment of vibration for maximum efficiency and flexibility of application.
- Mesh support bars are adjustable to allow variations in materials and tensioning requirements of optional types of screen deck media.
- Screen supported on high quality coil compression springs to ensure isolation of vibration with mountings allowing adjustability of screen operating angle.
- Feed and discharge trays are fitted as standard to assist with chute distribution of materials.
- Screens include the ability to fit water sprays as standard when application requires.
- Options for mounting within static and mobile plant configurations.
Whilst the Parker Rapide is the workhorse of the company’s screen range and is adaptable to most applications there are specialist uses for screens that are catered for within bespoke ranges that incorporate many of the standard features but add additional specific items for instance:
- Rapide screens for asphalt plants with multi-deck facility and high temperature capabilities.
- Longspread models to allow a distribution of multiple products over storage bins and bays etc.
- Single and two deck, Grizzly heavy duty screens for scalping of larger aggregates in primary crushing installations.
Static / Modular & Mobile ChassisScreenRanger SA & SF
Featuring the highly efficient and extensively field proven Parker Rapide inclined vibrating screen and available as transportable units for quick on-site positioning and installation.
Parker ‘ScreenRangers’ are a series of static / stationary and mobile screening units featuring the ‘Rapide’ in a number of different sizes. These can have 1, 2 ,3 or 4 decks with discharge chutes tailored to individual preferences, including product blending when required. Every ‘ScreenRanger’ is an independent unit. It can separate up to four sizes plus oversize, according to model.
With six screen sizes to choose from, screening efficiency can be matched closer to production requirements.
Optionally, multi-deck screens can be fitted with discharge blending chutes offering even greater product flexibility by directing graded material and oversize to differing discharge points to facilitate proportional blending of the final graded products.
For wet screening duties, water spray bars can be fitted with the fines collecting chute under the screen being replaced with a fluming chute.
The electric control panel containing the starters for the screen and associated conveyors is mounted on the screen chassis for transport, but when operating, is removed to ground level for vibration-free performance.
- Rugged practical design incorporating the well proven Rapide screen
- Big on output, efficiency & reliability - low on capital outlay and operating cost
- Stress relieved, robust screen box construction
- Withdrawable, easily accessible discharge chute manifold
- Facility for proportional blending of products available
The free standing, electrical control console containing starter gear for the screen, and associated equipment is bolted to the plant during transport.
Braking System & Front Dolly (Mobile SA Option)
All mobiles are equipped with pneumatic tyred running gear to highway specification, with dual line air brakes and a hand parking brake on the rear wheels. Standard machine semi-trailer; Optional full trailer.
(Width x Length)
|Number of Decks|
|1 Deck||2 Decks||3 Decks||4 Decks|
|900 x 2000||35” x 79”||⬤||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|1200 x 2000||47” x 79”||⬤||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|1200 x 3000||47” x 118”||⬤||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|1200 x 4000||47” x 157”||⬤||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|1500 x 3000||59” x 118”||⬤||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|1500 x 4000||59” x 157”||⬤||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|1500 x 5000||59” x 197”||⬤||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|1500 x 6000||59” x 236”||⬤||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|1800 x 4000||71” x 157”||⬤||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|1800 x 5000||71” x 197”||⬤||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|1800 x 6000||71” x 236”||⬤||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|2100 x 5000||82” x 197”||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|2100 x 6000||82” x 236”||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|2100 x 7000||82” x 276”||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|2400 x 5000||94” x 197”||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|2400 x 6000||94” x 236”||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|2400 x 7000||94” x 276”||⬤||⬤||⬤|